What makes us different?
- All products are handmade by ourselves because we love the creative process and this means we can monitor each and every single bottle of glowy goodness that gets to you.
- From creation to production to shipping to our customers, its all done by us under our roof.
- We use manual machinery, in-house production methods and green shipping services to reduce our carbon footprint.
To provide our customers with the best assurance we are approved as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny programme, you can find more information about our certification here.
Sustainability & Recycling
We want to reveal your best skin and help the planet while we're doing it. At Farryn Amber we always strive to operate in the most environmentally sustainable and socially responsible way we can. In doing so, when you purchase through our site your order will arrive in completely recyclable packaging with naturally dissolvable corn starch pellets - just add water and watch them disappear!
- Wash and rinse your product vessels to re-use or recycle
- For all face oils, remove label - wash/rinse glass bottle and recycle curb-side. The pipette can be disassembled/washed - glass dropper and plastic screw cap can be recycled curb-side and the rubber top can be sent back to us for recycling (alternatively your local recycling centre may accept rubber)
- For Luminous and Brightening Cleanser - remove label - wash/rinse glass bottle and recycle curb-side. The pump can be disassembled/washed - the entire treatment pump can be recycled curb-side
- For face masks - remove label - wash/rinse glass jar and recycle curb-side. The cap can be washed and recycled curb-side
Doing our bit (charity and ethical buying)
We are committed to offer (always and forever!) vegan and cruelty free products. For every Botanical Balm sold we donate £1 to PETA UK in the fight to stop animal testing.
A few of our gorgeous golden potions are formulated with Organic Golden Jojoba Oil which our trusted supplier sources directly from a local project, dedicated to sustainability. They grow these shrubs naturally to help conserve the natural habitants for local wildlife, these plants are pesticide free, grown using recycled water, renewable energy and they use the jojoba pulp (a bi-product of the process) as natural animal feed.
Our supplier also sources the juiciest Aloe Vera directly from an independent farmer in Spain. Buying directly means that the farmer gets a higher price for their product and significantly reduces the supply chain. The farmers are paid a monthly salary rather than per delivery per product, helping them to maintain financial stability.