This probably won’t be news to you, but not all skin is the same. What may be good for one skin type may be a deal breaker for the next, that’s why it’s important to understand what type of skin you have and what your go-to ingredients are. Before we move on, it’s important to note that your skin changes over the course of your life and can be greatly affected by climate, hormones and diet.
Dry and Mature skin types crave moisture and hydration, and often suffer a build up of dead cells making the skin appear dull. Oleic acids will be your best friend, they deliver significant hydration and reduce moisture loss by creating a protective layer on the skin. Within our range we have many products targeted at restoring natural oils and delivering essential nutrients for healthy hydrated skin.
- The Lunar Facial Oil offers a dewy hydration to dry skin with it's juicy ruby red ingredient, Rosehip which contains a high amount of hydrating Vitamin A and essential skin loving lipids.
- Boost your skin's collagen production with Botanical Balm. Boasting high amounts of Calendula Flower Extract which contains essential proteins for glowing skin, Calendula aids in sustaining soothed, hydrated skin.
- Our Rose Facial Mask is the perfect companion for extracting those pesky dirt particles from your pores. Enriched with Activated Charcoal which we source from tropical coconut husk, this miracle mineral will also help to remove unwanted excess oils from your skin, leaving you with a smoother-looking complexion.
- Luminous Body Oil is largely made up of Coconut Oil which is generously packed with moisturising vitamins and antioxidants to hydrate, nourish and protect dry skin.
Oily, stressed and combination skin types require careful thought into what goes onto them. These skin types are often reactive and will breakout or become unbalanced if we use the wrong thing. Linoleic acids are known to penetrate deeply into pores without causing irritation and stress making them great to carry skin perfecting ingredients such as antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and essential nutrients. Here are some of our products aimed at balancing skin in need of a little more.
- Calamine is the ultimate peachy pink powerhouse ingredient in our Superfruit Face Milk. This magic mineral is effective at reflecting UV rays, protecting the skin from sun damage as well as cleansing and soothing stressed, irritated and acne-prone skin.
- Our Mint Facial Mask contains real crushed Peppermint Leaves that work as a mild astringent agent that helps to tone your skin naturally. Leaves are potent to clear off the dead cells, remove dirt from pores and revamp your skin to a smoother, plump and hydrated tone.
- Sol Facial Oil contains high traces of Green Coffee Seed which is rich in antioxidants to help reduce the damaging effects of free radicals, while also containing natural skin brightening properties to lighten, brighten and even out skin tone.
Dull skin is caused by excess skin cells creating a textured appearance and limiting the light reflected off of it. Thankfully this is a simple fix and with a good exfoliator and some added hydration you’ll be radiating in no time! We have an entire post all about exfoliation (here) as well as an in depth post about how to achieve glowing skin (here). Our range includes some amazing products to ensure dull skin is a thing of the past.
- The happiest cleanser of them all, our Brightening Cleanser. Generously spiked with Papaya extracted fruit enzymes, a natural source of AHAs to gently exfoliate the skin, leaving it smoother and brighter.
- The Superfruit Face Milk is packed with plant oils and nutrients to deliver hydration as well as vitamin E to curb free radical damage and prevent water loss.
Knowing your skin and understanding what it needs is essential, and finding the correct products and formulas can be the defining factor in your quest for a healthy complexion.